Resources for Moms
I’ve created several free resources for moms with my team over at KindredMom.com and would love to share them with you!
- Happy at Home: 52 Hacks to Help You Through Long Days (E-book with tips on how to flourish as a mom)
- How To Create a Virtual Mom Squad (A guide for building community using technological tools!)
- Help! I’m Suddenly Homeschooling (FB Live Series on various Getting Started with Homeschool Topics + ongoing homeschool resources)
- Recipes for Families (60 recipes + kitchen tips from 20 different moms)
- Kids Can Help! Age-Appropriate Chores for Children (coming soon)
Resources for Writers
- Write For Kindred Mom (Subscribe here for our submission guidelines & a quarterly email about writing opportunities!)
- Need a knowledgeable writing coach? Jennifer Van Winkle is my recommendation!
- Need an encouraging developmental editor? Lindsey Cornett helps bring clarity to my mess of thoughts!
- Need a stellar proofreader? Robin Chapman minds all of my in-print commas, emdashes, and the fine details of grammar when it counts.
- HopeWriters – I’ve been a member for 4+ years and have learned so much and made so many incredible writer-friends and connections!